To achieve this institutional vision, the school proposes the development of the following objectives in the form of a mission:
- Approaching and joining international educational systems that know how to evolve and adapt to the needs of society in the future.
- Develop active methodologies that seek to train students in the performance of skills and competencies that are necessary to manage within the current, ever-changing, and growing systems of knowledge. Without neglecting the demands of the current educational system, the teaching content must be a means for the development of observation, reasoning, and critical skills.
- The radical changes in the transmission and management of information caused by the development of technology force us to transform educational activity and align it with methodologies that favour autonomy in learning processes and the use of new resources that are placed within our reach.
- To ensure that each student can design their own personal development project according to their abilities and interests, with the participation of all the parties involved: family, tutor, and teachers.
- Align the entire educational community within this common framework that is defined in the CVE Strategic Project. All the objectives and action plans must be developed at each level and area, with the teaching staff, together with the directors, the main protagonists of its success.